Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sicky...

Is there anything sadder than a little sick kid? Really I am not cool and collected during sick times. I have to admit to constant temperature checking and hovering.  Poor little munchkin woke up with a fever yesterday of 103! Out of the blue.  We spent the day hanging around, getting fluids down and generally chilling out. She We had a rough night! Up from 1:30- 4 am. Little girly was wide awake chatting away and wanting me to lay in bed with her. I refuse to bring her into our bed- not going to open that door for as long as possible- so there I was laying with her. We had to change pj's since she was so hot and sweaty- so sad the little munchkin.

Finally at 4 am she fell back to sleep! Phew. Of course I still woke up as usual at 7- damn internal alarm clark. She seems in good spirits today but still kicking around that fever! Boo.

A little cat nap on mama's shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment